Pestex 8 fl.oz.

Price :$6.59



  • Model: Morning Bird 075
  • Shipping Weight: 0.5lbs
  • Manufactured by: Morning Bird

Description

PESTEX is a mite and lice spray that can be applied directly to birds, their cages and living environments.

DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
Use directly on birds to control mites and lice. Leave birds in their cages when applying. Remove all food and water. Lightly spray with 3 or 4 pumps directly on birds from a distance of 12 to 18 inches. Avoid the bird’s eyes and face. Repeat twice per week.

PRECAUTIONS:
Keep out of reach of children. Not for use in birds whose meat or eggs are intended for human consumption.

Use on cage and aviary surfaces to control feather mites and lice. Remove food and water cups, etc. Thoroughly spray cage, cage bottom and aviary surfaces from a distance of at least one foot using 5 to 6 pumps per cage. Repeat twice per week.

STORAGE:
Store in original container in a cool, dry place inaccessible to children and away from heat, sunlight or freezing.

DISPOSAL:
If empty, do not reuse this container. Place in trash or offer for recycling. If partially filled, call your solid waste agency for disposal instructions. Do not introduce contents to any indoor or outdoor drain.

CONTENTS:

Active Ingredients
Pyrethins
*Piperonyl Butoxide Technical0.30%
Inactive Ingredients99.67%
Total100.00%

*Equivalent to max 0.24% (butylcarbityl 6-propyl-piperonyl) ether and min. 0.06% related compounds.

PRECAUTIONARY STATEMENTS

Hazards To Humans And Domestic Animals

CAUTION:
Harmful if swallowed or inhaled. Avoid breathing spray mist. Avoid contact with skin, eyes, or clothing. Wash skin with soap and water after using. Avoid spraying food or foodstuffs.

FIRST AID

If Swallowed: Immediately call a poison control center or doctor for treatment advise. Have person sip a glass of water if able to swallow. Do not induce vomiting unless told to do so by a poison control center or doctor. Do not give anything by mouth to an unconscious person.

If Inhaled: Move person to fresh air. If person is not breathing call 911 or an ambulance, then give artificial respiration, preferably mouth to mouth. Call a poison control center or doctor for further treatment.

If On Skin Or Clothing: Take off contaminated clothing. Immediately rinse skin with plenty of water for 15-20 minutes. Call a poison control center or doctor for treatment advise.

If In Eyes: Hold eye open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15-20 minutes. Remove contact lenses if present after the first 5 minutes, then continue rinsing eye. Call a poison control center or doctor for treatment advise. Have the product container or label with you when calling a poison control center or doctor or going for treatment.

Buyer assumes all risk of use, storage, and handling of this product not in strict accordance with directions given herewith.

ENVIORNMENTAL PROTECTION AGENCY:
EPA Registration Number 43576-6-82179
EPA Establishment Number 082179-CA-001